“Yuck!”
Review of Shilo Inn Medford

Shilo Inn Medford
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed March 13, 2007

I had stayed here before and it was not too bad-- older facility, but generally clean and acceptable in a pinch.

This time, when I got into the room the deodorizer smell was very intense. I called the front desk to make sure there wasn't a solid air "freshener" I could hunt out and remove. I opened the windows and was ok until...

I washed my hands.

Food chunks and particles bubbled up from the drain. I want to think that someone had dumped food in the sink and the cleaner had shoved it back down. But, given the air freshener, it was probably vomit.

I moved to another room.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business

Reviewed December 18, 2006

The hotel was conveniently located near the Hospital and shopping mall... the rooms were a little bit small, but very clean. And the Manager was exceptionally helpful. Thank you Shilo Inn Medford for a wonderful stay. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2006

Needed a place to stay during a Thanksgiving road trip. This is definately not up to Shilo standards. The carpets were stained and dirty, the room was not well cleaned - bathroom was moldy and entire hotel smelled BAD. I was afraid to put my barefeet on the floor. I was not expecting much but was still disappointed. I am really suprised at the glowing reviews here. This one is a dump.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2006

From the musty smell to the stain carpet, towel bars falling off the walls, pilled sheets, veneer peeling off the bathroom door to stained grout and shower curtains this place was in sad shape. Don't stay here until they do an major remodel!

1  Thank Nottoopicky
Reviewed August 9, 2006

Got in late at night needed a place to crash, brakes squeeking. Pd over $90 for 2 beds. Room was small, door opened less than two feet from the bed. Door jam showed signs of door having been forced open in the past, one lock on door (barely locked). Ice machine just outside our room-was awakened at 5am when someone used ice machine. Dog stool smeared on pathway at back enterance. Couldn't find anywhere else to stay!
Only thing we liked- Desk clerk helped us find a close place to get our brakes fixed on a Sunday.

Reviewed June 2, 2006

Excellant caring service. After checking in and getting settled in our room, the manager learned of a medical problem being suffered by my partner. The manager then offered and moved us to an another room which would better suit my partner. We were very thankful for her thoughtfulness. The rooms in this Inn are an excellent value......very well maintained and tastefully furnished. Highly recommend. Even though it is situated near the freeway it does not suffer from highway noise. This was one of the better Motels/hotels we stayed at during our road trip through four states.

3  Thank Shaynat
Reviewed April 18, 2006

I wonder if the other reviewers stayed at the same hotel we stayed at. The first impression is the Hotel is old and out dated. It had a musty smell in all areas.The room had a hole in the rug, a huge stain in one of the chairs. The bed was very uncomfortable and the sheets felt like burlap bags.The Hotel is very close to the freeway.We would never stay at this Hotel again.
Art Bracco

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank atpeace
Travelers also viewed these Medford hotels
Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center
Rogue Regency Inn
Rogue Regency Inn
#11 of 35 in Medford
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford

Been to Shilo Inn Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shilo Inn Medford

Address: 2111 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR 97504-5252
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Price Range: $76 - $146 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Shilo Inn Medford 2*
Located in beautiful southern Oregon off Interstate 5 at Exit 30 is the 48 room, Shilo Inn. Medford enjoys a desirable climate year-round and the Rogue River, parks and theaters are nearby with lots of activities and planned adventures just waiting for guests of the Shilo Inn - Medford. Children 12 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Shilo Inn Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shilo Inn Medford Hotel Medford