All reviewswafflesveterans parkhomeless populationfred meyershot cookiesnice pool and hot tubchain hotelevery morningharry davidroom was cleannice hotelwould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffcrater lakea great staythe breakfast area
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stayed here for one night on our long road trip (Phoenix to Seattle) so we could head up to Crater Lake. Check in was friendly and efficient and our room was very clean and spacious. My husband and son really liked the pool. The hotel is right next to the Holiday Inn Express and is in a shopping district. The Harry & David center is right around the corner.

I did use the guest laundry on the 3rd floor and that was fine. Would've been nice if there was a chair available though! The free WiFi worked well.

I didn't have much time for breakfast but my husband and son did and it was standard fare, but fine.

We ate dinner at the local Shari's restaurant and had the worst service ever throughout the entire trip! Choose somewhere else to eat, but for our stay, the Comfort Inn suited us perfectly.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Hotel staff were friendly and courteous. Rooms clean and comfortable. Nearby restaurants were close and travelor friendly.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2008

Not a bad place. About what you’d expect from a Comfort Inn. We had a third floor room at best rate available $82/night. Ample parking. A good stopping place if you’re driving North, we’d stay here again.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Nice front desk service. Had soup for dinner in the lobby. Clean room everything in its place fridge, micro and other amenities. close to all. ok breakfast....quiet sleep and safe place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 10, 2008

As I checked in to this motel, things were off to a great start. The front desk clerk was extremely helpful and seemed to be very informative. However, the first room she gave me was in dire need of cleaning. It appeared that housecleaning apparently didn't finish the cleaning job before going on break. I went back down to the front desk to inform the clerk. She was so tactful and concise in dealing with the situation. She immediately handed me a new key for a different room. No ifs, ands, or buts. My new room was as clean as a whistle. The high speed internet works good as well. A big plus is the comfy mattress. As mentioned in previous reviews I've read, me and several others have stayed in motels in the past with absolutely, crummy mattresses! I mean, sometimes the matresses were so hard that I would be forced to place a couple of the pillows under me to get comfy. Anyway, I'll be able to get a comfortable sleep, which is needed due to the fact I'll ws driving down to Southern California the next day. The next time I'm in Medford I'll more than likely book this place again.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)