All reviewswafflesveterans parkhomeless populationfred meyershot cookiesnice pool and hot tubchain hotelevery morningharry davidroom was cleannice hotelwould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffcrater lakea great staythe breakfast area
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Hotel staff were friendly and courteous. Rooms clean and comfortable. Nearby restaurants were close and travelor friendly.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2008

Not a bad place. About what you’d expect from a Comfort Inn. We had a third floor room at best rate available $82/night. Ample parking. A good stopping place if you’re driving North, we’d stay here again.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Nice front desk service. Had soup for dinner in the lobby. Clean room everything in its place fridge, micro and other amenities. close to all. ok breakfast....quiet sleep and safe place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2008

As I checked in to this motel, things were off to a great start. The front desk clerk was extremely helpful and seemed to be very informative. However, the first room she gave me was in dire need of cleaning. It appeared that housecleaning apparently didn't finish the cleaning job before going on break. I went back down to the front desk to inform the clerk. She was so tactful and concise in dealing with the situation. She immediately handed me a new key for a different room. No ifs, ands, or buts. My new room was as clean as a whistle. The high speed internet works good as well. A big plus is the comfy mattress. As mentioned in previous reviews I've read, me and several others have stayed in motels in the past with absolutely, crummy mattresses! I mean, sometimes the matresses were so hard that I would be forced to place a couple of the pillows under me to get comfy. Anyway, I'll be able to get a comfortable sleep, which is needed due to the fact I'll ws driving down to Southern California the next day. The next time I'm in Medford I'll more than likely book this place again.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2007

We are repeat customers of this lodging and just this past weekend spent two very pleasant nights. We had a good-size jr. suite with microwave and fridge, and the king bed was very comfortable. All the staff from the front desk to housekeeping were friendly and helpful.The breakfast buffet was good. All areas of this facility are clean and well-maintained. We'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple