“this place should be bulldozed.”
Review of Days Inn Medford

Days Inn Medford
Ranked #30 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed June 8, 2007

the worst hotel I never stayed at. flies breeding in downstairs hallway, fixtures popping out of walls in room. anticipating the worst, we asked to see the room before paying, and the person at the front desk was blatantly rude to me for no perceiveable reason. we walked out after viewing the awful room.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed July 21, 2006

Do not stay in this place, all I can say is I would of rather sleep in my car. The place was dirty and not clean at all. Front desk was very rude when I asked for a cleaner room. The second room I was given was even worse, dog hair all of the room. HORRIBLE. Stay up the road at the Red Lion! 10 times better or skip Medrod and stay in Roseburg.

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank bogus1531
Reviewed July 20, 2006

We stayed here for one night on a trip to Crater Lake and were very disappointed. Our room was tiny with 2 double beds. We did have a refrigerator and microwave. Carpet was dirty, room smelled. The shower head was so low it just about hit my husband in the belly button. We had a sliding door that opened to the parking area and the lock was questionable. I ended up putting the table and chair in front of the door so that if someone broke in, at least I'd hear them!

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank sugarrunfarm
Reviewed June 28, 2006

Accomodations were marginal at best. Room was tiny for a double - double bed for a family of 4. I had to squirm my way around the airconditioner unit in the wall to get into bed. The airconditioner was very noisy - sounded like a volkswagen beetle running all night right next to my ears. Looks like the room was designed for a queen bed but now a second double bed was jammed into the room to accomodate more guests. Continental breakfast was a muffin and glass of apple juice standing up in the lobby. Staff was pleasant. I would not stay here again nor recommend it to anyone. We got a poor nights sleep. Run far, run fast.

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank AnthonyVancouver
Reviewed June 11, 2006

After a long day of traveling with our small children, my husband and I looked forward to relaxing in a quiet motel room. We had a travelers coupon we thought we could use to save a little money. As soon we showed the front desk clerk the coupon she snapped "No Coupons!". Oh well, we were exhausted and got a room anyway. Upon inspecting the room we noticed that the bathroom was filthy and there were hairs all over the floor. Later about 20 motorcyclists arrived and were very noisy. I stepped out on to the balcony and to my horror noticed that the space in the railing was big enough for my 3 year old daughter to slip through the bars. We had to baricade the door so she could not get through.
With the motorcyclists coming and going, it was just too noisy for anyone to get any sleep so I finally called the front desk clerk and complained about everything and explained that we just couldn't possibly stay the night. She was very rude and unsympathetic and would only compensate us for half of the amount because she said she would have to clean the room. Well the room was filthy to begin with!! I finally stormed out in disgust and we drove to Ashland, OR and stayed at the Best Western, Bard Inn. The clerk was very polite and sympathetic to our story and gave us a discount. It was very clean and quiet, so the thirty dollars more than the Days Inn was worth every penny. And it included a continental breakfast.
Long story short, don't ever stay at the Days Inn, Medford Oregon!

• Stayed: June 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
washington
Reviewed April 2, 2006

We booked this hotel on expedia. When we got there the front desk perosn was rude and then our room smelled like smoke and our security door lock was forced off our door! When i went to bed I could barley sleep the pillows sheets and blanket smell like smoke. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, OR
Reviewed August 18, 2003

Not only was this place Old & Dirty, but if you have small kids don't let them out on the balcony. Their balcony is not up to code and my 3yr old almost fell through with in the first 5 minutes. We asked for our money back and were out of there. The price of $254 for 3 nights seemed like a bargin when online, but once you arrived it was worth about $25.
Yuck! We went to the Rogue Regency and we will never stay anywhere else in Medford. The Rogue is clean, the pool was great, and I think it's the only hotel in Medford with pool side bar service.

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member