Days Inn Medford
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
$86
$135
$123
Hampton.com
$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
$90
$98
$122
$137
$129
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
$105
$123
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Don't stay here or if you do..use cash..they will keep your credit card number and run unauthorized charges on your account after your gone.
They stole 300.00 from our account...long story...written on other reviews...called the office for explanation - they could care less, called the corporate office, same response, I am filing civil charges, I will not let them steal from me as I work very hard for my money and do not make much, they ruined my vacation and took 3 days away from us.

This was the worst experience I have ever had....stay at Motel 6 or any of the other nearby hotel/motels...your money may be safer!!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank corrine123
Reviewed June 30, 2008

I stayed in this hotel a while back for business. Got there a Monday night after a 5 hour drive and they told me that they didn't see my reservation anywhere in their system even though I had just confirmed it earlier that day. I ended up sleeping in my car that night in their parking lot.

The next day they found my reservation but they REFUSED to compensate me for my night in my car because of their mistake. This hotel is NOT about customer service. I usually enjoy my stay with Days Inn but this one in particular I will never book again for business. They are losing at least 2 nights a month reservations from me.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank girluncensored
Reviewed September 14, 2007

We visited Oregon for the Shakespeare festival in Ashland, about 15 miles from this motel. I selected it because it was out of the high-priced area for Ashland, and I know the chain from my travels in California. The motel is at I-5 exit 27, easy to get to with an ample parking lot (no handlcap parking). It is 3 stories with a slow but adequate elevator. Oddly the hallways are open to the weather at either end and neither heated nor cooled. We got a 3rd floor room overlooking the swimming pool of an adjacent motel. Pleasant view, actually, screened by trees.

The room had a good bed, terrible pillows (big and hard), microwave, and small fridge, bathtub, and a in-room safe which I really appreciated. There is wi-fi internet but it is intermittant and unreliable, no hard wiring in the room. We stayed 3 days and the maid service was inadequate. Everything was clean but the styrofoam coffee cups which we used (both of them) were not replaced and we had to call the desk to get one.

The desk clerks ranged from slightly offended at being asked questions, to fairly pleasant. The continental breakfast is a diet breaker with no cereals or milk (perhaps I'm spoiled but in California we routinely get a selection of cereal and milks at motel breakfasts). The neighboring restaurant is a Dairy Queen and we never saw it open, but we believe it is in business sometimes. There is a Fred Meyer superstore across the freeway if you get hungry.

The price was right. Bring your own pillow and an extra cup and you can enjoy your stay at the Medford Days Inn (as long as you don't care about the internet.)

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fred-Benson
Reviewed June 8, 2007

the worst hotel I never stayed at. flies breeding in downstairs hallway, fixtures popping out of walls in room. anticipating the worst, we asked to see the room before paying, and the person at the front desk was blatantly rude to me for no perceiveable reason. we walked out after viewing the awful room.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2006

Do not stay in this place, all I can say is I would of rather sleep in my car. The place was dirty and not clean at all. Front desk was very rude when I asked for a cleaner room. The second room I was given was even worse, dog hair all of the room. HORRIBLE. Stay up the road at the Red Lion! 10 times better or skip Medrod and stay in Roseburg.

Stayed: June 2006