We stayed here in JUN 2004. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Very pleasant staff and convenient traveler facilities (pool, laundry, fitness). The breakfast bar is very nice. My family of four enjoyed our stay. McGrath's restaurant, behind the hotel, was a good spot for a simple dinner. Overall, very nice, clean, reasonable price. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Medford Holiday Inn Express Hotel would like to extend our hospitality in welcoming you to Southern Oregon. We are conveniently located next door to the Harry and David Country Store and Visitors Center off of I-5 exit #27, we offer business and leisure travelers luxurious guestrooms and suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, complimented by excellent service and competitive rates. Our hotel is just minutes away from the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, Historic Jacksonville's Britt Gardens, Rogue Valley's farm and wine tour, Rogue River Recreation, year around golfing and Mt. Ashland Ski and Snow Boarding Resort. Guests enjoy tax-free shopping and fine dining within walking distance. Our hotel features a meeting room for up to 25 attendees. Our professional staff can also direct you to the area's finest conference venues. Tour groups welcome! Experience southern Oregon's finest hospitality. Make your reservation today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Medford Hotel Medford
- Medford Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Medford