“Delicious sandwich and great service .”
Review of Jake's Deli & Restaurant - CLOSED

Jake's Deli & Restaurant
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Being from Florida I am use to awful slow service and it was a pleasant change seeing such friendly courteous service. The food we ordered were 3 Bavarian sandwiches they were warm and tasted great . I am happy to have stopped in!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Upon our departure early a.m. 9/18/2013 from Dundee we traveled through McMinnville on our way home to Waldport. Not in the mood for "fast food" we spotted Jake's on the corner. In we went for breakfast. What lovely owners/proprietors and a fast menu, breakfast - lunch and dinner. I had one of the fluffiest omelets ever, my hubby opted for buckwheat pancakes, which are hard to find by the way. Everything was wonderful, and served with a smiles to start the day off right. Quite obvious the locals appreciate, and frequent this restaurant. We ate in what I'd call the garden room - greenery in and out and watched a local feed peanuts to a well trained, it or him?, lol, blue jay. All around a wonderful beginning to a new day. Next visit north to hopefully partake of the Pastrami or Rueben's we saw listed on the menu board. I would think this would be packed with the Linfield staff and students just around the corner. Do check out Jake's, I can't believe you'd ever be disappointed. Phyllis & Chuck, Waldport, OR

Reviewed May 23, 2013

It's a local joint for the designated good 'ole boys. The service is lacking at best and the building is dated. If you want a sandwich and potatoe chips, stay home and spare yourself the money, you won't get anything different than you can fix yourself at home.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food (we have breakfast and lunch) fresh, excellent. Service very friendly. Clean place, and very charming. Oh, and whipped butter in little glass dishes! A neat find, and we will be back!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We discovered this place about two months ago and can' t stop raving about the fresh, delicous food, friendly staff and fast service. If you are coming through McMinnville, check it out, you will love it!