“Greatest food in town!!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I enjoy my experience every time I go here. Not only was my first experience great, but I am referred to by name. Last night I had dinner there. My burger was cooked perfectly, my wife's pasta was delicious, and the general manager Pam personally checked on our meal. I read previous postings and it funny how the bad comments make no sense. My personal and honest opinion is you will not be disappointed with this family restaurant. Its my mac town favorite. 5 stars all around!

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've not eaten there for three years now despite it's closeness to home. I got served an undercooked burger, spent a night in the recliner with food poisoning. I reparted it to the county health department.

I contacted Ruby Tuesday and never heard another word from them. I simply haven't been back since.

1  Thank Ordinaryfeller
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After poor service and sub-par food, we gave up on this establishment. When the wife and I couldn't find a suitable place for lunch, we thought we would give RT another try. Highly disappointed. The food seems pre-packaged. The salad bar was still decent but not the entrees. Loved the Yamhill county athletics memorabilia that once adorned the walls, but trying to upscale with the same boring menu was not worth another trip.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very good service and the food is reliable. Only thing to complain about is that the beer list in the menu does not mean they have it available. It would be nice if they would just have a list for the particular establishment.

1  Thank or-ontheroad
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We really enjoy the variety of special cocktails, especially the one called "Superfruit." This restaurant is really a gourmet burger place, comparable to Red Robin, etc. Their peppercorn steak is good and they have a diverse salad bar. They have a good Sunday morning brunch,
too. The coupons keep us going back!!

1  Thank BakerStreetInn