“You MUST go HERE!”

Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Crescent Cafe was started in 2007 as a local, family-owned restaurant focused on serving quality breakfast and brunch. We strive to serve the freshest, seasonal ingredients and create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for our guests. Our bread and pastries are baked fresh daily and our menu rotates often, so there is always something new to try! We are open 7 days a week and serve breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday from 7:00am-2:00pm and brunch Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am-2:00pm. We serve beer and wine and are well known for our Mimosas!
Norco, CA
“You MUST go HERE!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I loved avery single thing about this cafe. Location is wonderful. Cute town (McMinnville). Food is phenomenal. I can't say enough. I am fully certain that anything you order here will knock your socks completely off. We had yummy mimosas, delish coffee, a coffee cake that was lightly crunchy on top and super moist inside...My son had mac n cheese, he raved about it for days (he's a teen and hey they are tough). I had a house scramble with cheeses, mushrooms, onion, ham, house potatoes and homemade potatoe bread. No words for how great it was. Everyone's food was amazing. Best part of our trip to McMinnville!

Visited July 2014

Walla Walla, Washington
“Delicious breakfast at a busy place, even on a weekday morning...”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were staying across the street and found this place for breakfast. We were greeted and seated right away at what appeared to be a communal table, although no one share the table with us until almost the end of the meal and they were seated at the other end. The restaurant quickly filled up, but the food came our quickly, so no one had to wait for a table.

The specials were explained and I ordered a glass of their suggested fresh squeezed orange juice. My husband ordered the featured scramble and I ordered their oatmeal and a side bacon. All were delicious. Although I guess it would be nice when they offer the specials if they tell you the price. For 2 breakfasts and 1 drink plus tip it was $30 which seemed pricey for a weekday breakfast.

The one complaint we had was that we paid cash for our bill and were expecting our change so we could figure it into the tip, but no one ever brought back our change. We waited about 5 minutes and then decided no one was going to bring back our change and just left some other tip on the table. Also, we had 3 different people helping us, so it was hard to tell who was our server.

• Visited July 2014
Portland, OR
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Love this small cafe that only serves breakfast and lunch. We eat there whenever we are in McMinnville They are now open every day of the week. The staff is wonderfully knowledgeable about ingredients and very attentive. The best eggs Benedict I ever had was at the Crescent Cafe. They only serve it as a special from time to time because the chef makes the sauce for each order, and that is very labor intensive, so there has to be extra help on eggs Benedict days. Yum.

• Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Excellent breakfast. ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

A server at Eola Hills tasting room recommended The Crescent Cafe. Not disappointed. We arrived about 10:45 on a Monday morning and were seated right away. The specials were explained thoroughly. The mimosa my husband had was excellent. I has ice tea and I always ask for an extra glass of ice. It came and for the first time, it came with a spoon to easily transfer the ice from glass to glass. I had the scramble special which was super. Husband has the corned beef hash and said it was best ever as well as most healthy - not greasy at all and more beef than potatoes. One comment, if you are looking for a quick meal, look elsewhere. It took over 35 minutes for food to arrive but wait was well worth it.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great breakfast, best OJ”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

As advised, we went early and had a very short wait to get in. The breakfast was creative, well prepared and the service was great. The orange juice was the best I've had outside of Florida. I would give it 5 stars but my husband thought the corned beef hash was a bit chewy. I told him to order the omelet !

Visited June 2014