“Great for breakfast/brunch!”

Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Crescent Cafe was started in 2007 as a local, family-owned restaurant focused on serving quality breakfast and brunch. We strive to serve the freshest, seasonal ingredients and create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for our guests. Our bread and pastries are baked fresh daily and our menu rotates often, so there is always something new to try! We are open 7 days a week and serve breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday from 7:00am-2:00pm and brunch Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am-2:00pm. We serve beer and wine and are well known for our Mimosas!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Everything was great, from the welcome by the gentleman who seated us and shared the specials of the day, to the food, french toast with a variety of fresh berries on top, (one piece was enough), to the corned beef hash with poached eggs. Charming place, obviously a local favorite. Only thing not tops was the carafe coffee which had been sitting awhile.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in McMinnville for two nights and ate at the Crescent Cafe both days based on the reviews we saw here. This place did not disappoint. The food was wonderful, as was the service. They make all of their bread and baked goods in house and it makes all the difference. We had the lemon/poppy seed coffee cake the first day, and blueberry the next. Both were outstanding. Our breakfast was fantastic paired with their fresh baked bread topped with fantastic marionberry jam. My boyfriend got the cheesy grits special and it was extremely flavorful with a very generous portion. We would eat there every morning if we could. We went extremely early and were seated immediately so we didn't experience any sort of wait. Very clean, very quiet, and a perfect way to start your day.

1  Thank Tara G
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wow! Awesome little cafe in downtown McMinnville. Everything is made from scratch everyday. I had the open face omelet with potatoes and biscuit. everything was so fresh. Great flavor. Service was excellent. Owner on the floor. What a little jewel.

Will definitely go back next time I happen to be in town.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Four of us ate here this past weekend, and the food was really good! I will definitely come back during my next visit. Coffee was good, fresh and strong. The fresh orange juice was just squeezed. The cinnamon rolls were the best "appetizer" that one could ask for! I had the biscuits n gravy, my husband had the eggs Benedict. Lets just say that he was supposed to share but changed his mind when he had a bite! Highly recommend although the place is not large, you may have to wait n you may be sitting very close to your neighbors. Great place thanks!

1  Thank travelershopper
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This place was recommended to us and it was fantastic. My husband had the daily special scramble because the chef had decided to include chopped green olives and he loves olives. I had the corn meal griddle cakes that were perfect!
The restaurant is small and if you go during the peak hours you might have to wait to get a table. We got a little lucky as there was a couple finishing up as we walked in. All that aside, at no point we were rushed or did we feel like the staff was trying to turn our table. They were very interested in providing great service to match the Chef's great menu!

1  Thank cubgirl65