“Better than expected, will return!”

Comfort Inn & Suites McMinnville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in McMinnville
Eugene, Oregon
“Better than expected, will return!”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

When we booked, all they had left was a suite. We thought oh well why not, let's go for it. I am glad we did! Very lovely and the jaccuzzi tub was a delight! Our room had all the little things to make our stay great; microwave, blowdryer, mini fridge, ironing board,... 24 hr. exercise room and lovely indoor heated pool. Breakfast was nothing to rave about but they did have a lot of choices (except, no veggie patty type stuff, not that I expected it but it would have been nice) and it was nice to have breakfast items right there. Service was nice, bed very comfortable. The pillows were great, odd, but great. At first didn't know what to think, they were small and an odd shape, but turned out they were very comfy! Wifi worked, all was well. We will absolutely come back next year and book the same room.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
San Diego, CA
Reviewed April 13, 2011

This hotel was convenient and perfect for a family of four. The refrigerator and microwave are fine for a short stay, and the complimentary breakfast with eggs, waffles, sausage, etc more was more than we expected. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We would return!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
McMinnville, Oregon
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Worst hotel ever!!!! Stayed here for business, staff was rude and inconsiderate, internet was spotty at best breakfast was awful and cold, pool cold, and rooms were dirty. I would have rather slept in my rental car. The room keys never worked, and there was never anyone at the front desk to help. It was the newest hotel in this city so I though that I would be nice… I was wrong!!! I have traveled to third world counties and received better service. I will take my business somewhere else next time. I moved across the street to the Red Lion Inn for my last night and was much happier. Don't waste your money here....

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!!!!!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank sophvin
Olympia, Wa
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I was very pleasantly surprised with this property. I had actually wanted to stay at a B & B this long holiday weekend, and it was sold out. I "settled" on this hotel, and told the couple we were traveling with we would be staying at the Comfort in instead. I know I can be a "hotel snob." Our room was $119 a night. It was a great room on the third floor. We had a little alcove sitting area, with sofa, chairs, TV, in addition to the bedroom and TV there. Rooms also have micro and frig. Very spacious room, very clean, and tidy. Breakfast offered both cereal and eggs, besides bagels, etc. Our friends were on the first floor, their room was a bit smaller, but still very spacious, there room was $114 a night. I am glad we stayed here! Location is also good, about 5 minutes from the aviation museum, 10 minutes to town, and about 25 from the big casino!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank teacher34
Washington State
Reviewed February 20, 2011

pleased with our stay. good sized pleasant room--ask to be away from hiway if you are concerned about it for more quiet--I forgot to but traffic noise didn't seem to be a problem for us. Front desk and housekeeping didn't go out of their way but were accomodating enough. nice size jacuzzi, pool a bit small.
breakfast very basic but did the job...holiday weekend so breakfast room way too small--we just took ours back to room which had a microwave and fridge.
Everything seemed to be clean, neat and tidy. Some cookies at check in--but they go fast!

Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank maw
North Vancouver
Reviewed September 17, 2010

This was one of the nicest pet friendly properties we have stayed in over the past ten years. Very clean, large comfortable rooms, good "comp" breakfast and a quiet place to stay despite the fact that we were close to a main road. We definitely were impressed and will for sure be back. It was our first trip to Oregon wine country and it won't be our last....thank you Comfort Inn!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We have family in town and have stayed here probably half a dozen times in the past few years, this time for 2 nights. We've also stayed at the Red Lion across the street and much prefer the Comfort Inn! While this is not a chain we normally use the choices are limited in McMinnville and I have to say I've been pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It's clean, staff has been friendly and helpful, the pool and hot tub are fun for my 3 year old and her cousins and the breakfast is decent too. This time we stayed in a king, jacuzzi suite. It is a great room for families! The price was VERY reasonable. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank imsofunny
Also consider these accommodations in or near McMinnville
Red Lion Inn & Suites McMinnville
Best Western Newberg Inn
Motel 6 McMinnville
Motel 6 McMinnville
#6 of 6 in McMinnville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites McMinnville? Share your experiences!