“paragon=a regular stay”

Motel 6 McMinnville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in McMinnville
Reviewed May 4, 2007

just went on the internet to check for a place to stay in mcminnville and came across [--] and checked it out. the pictures looked good and the prices sounded right so i gave it a call. when i got there the rooms were even better in person, and i actually got to feel how comfortable their new pillow top bed was. the bathroom was a little small but clean at least. they had beautiful tiffany style lamps which is what i have so it felt almost like home. next time i go back to mcminnville im not gonna pay an extra 20 bucks or so at another motel im just gonna go straight to the paragon.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank aznglobejogger
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 McMinnville

Reviewed February 12, 2007

We were skeptical booking at the cheapest motel in town but were pleasently surprised! The beds were soooo comfortable, the room clean and the service was good too! We almost overlooked this property but the other motels in town were $20-$40 more per night. We were happy with the value and the room. We will return.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank oregonluvers
Reviewed October 30, 2006

I just wanted to mention that My Family and I spent a week at the Paragon Motel and we had a great time. I've traveled to many different motels and this one was definitely one of the best. The room was clean, spacious and the Free Wireless internet was very convenient. My kids enjoyed watching cable which made life easier for me and my wife. We're now back in Los Angeles and the next time we go to Oregon we will definitely go to same motel. And we would like to thank everyone there for the excellent service.
I would recommend this to motel to anyone I know ... It was just a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank bob-the-traveler9
Reviewed August 18, 2006

I am sitting in one of the "upgraded" rooms of this pit right now. I had to stay here on buisiness because of a mistake by our travel dept. I had read the other review before arriving and it is dead on. Even the sign saying "no refunds after 10 minutes" in the lobby.

The rooms have holes in the walls, crappy air conditioners, furniture that looks like its from some type of crime scene and the bathrooms are unbelievable. One of the other guys in my company has an extention cord running across his room to power the A/C.

If you have no other choice, sleep in your car before you actually pay money to stay here. There are 3 other hotels in Mcminville and I have stayed at all of them. Best to worst: Vinyard, Lion, Safari( DUMP) and this [--]*Paragon.

Stayed: August 2006
3  Thank singlefin
peanut888, manager at Motel 6 McMinnville, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2006

Dear customers,
We feel saddened about this recent bad review.It isnt based on anything legit.Our hotel has been under new management since March,2005 Some of the new modifications are as follows: New pillowtop mattresses,new furniture,stained glass Tiffany style lighting, fridges,microwaves,wireless internet,cable television,double paned windows,new roof and paint outside,ect...
We are working hard to provide travellers with nice and clean affordable rooms.We still remain the lowest rate rooms in town without cutting cost to provide you with comforts.

Reviewed August 11, 2006

I made reservations to stay at this hotel knowing it wouldn't be the greatest but figured it would be livable. I was soo wrong!!! In the office I noticed a sign that said no refunds after 10 minutes of check in. That should have tipped me off but then I walked into the room. NO EXATERATION it looked like the room doubled as a meth lab. The walls were filthy, there was no dead bolt on the door, the bathroom looked about as good as a rest stop bathroom. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever stepped foot into. And because there were no other hotels with any openings that weekend, I ended up having to stay at a hotel in Newberg.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank happytravler20
Also consider these accommodations in or near McMinnville
Comfort Inn & Suites McMinnville
McMenamins Hotel Oregon
McMenamins Hotel Oregon
#2 of 6 in McMinnville
Best Western Newberg Inn

Been to Motel 6 McMinnville? Share your experiences!