“Good portions, not spendy!”
Review of Tommy's Restaurant

Tommy's Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 99 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good portions, not spendy!”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I've been here over 2 or 300 times in the last 18 years. Staff friendly, I usually get the number 2. 4.30$ and you get lots of hash browns and the eggs are good and you get toast. Biscuits and gravy are awesome!

1 Thank Defsleeep

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not to spendy and you get good sized portions”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I usually get I think it's the number 2. It's only $4.30 and you usually get huge sized portion of hash browns. Good eggs and toast. Biscuits and gravey are awsome.

Lunch, burgers are very good and you usually get plenty of fries

Denver, Colorado
“Great Food, Nice Place!”
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Stopped in here for breakfast during our trip this week. Great stuff on the walls, history and beautiful saw paintings. Wait staff was extremely friendly. Best I've encountered in a long time.

Food was good in my opinion. I had a small (which is a good sized portion) of chicken friend steak, hash browns and scrambled eggs. Came with sourdough toast and orange juice ... you leave there very full.

I would highly recommend this place if you stop in McMinnville.

2 Thank CBussey64