“Not my favorite Mexican food in McMinnville.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 99 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: Mexican
McMinnville, OR
“Not my favorite Mexican food in McMinnville.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The last time I ate at Mazatlan the whole place smelled like Pine-Sol which ruined the flavor of my meal. I eally can't review the food as the flavor was "off."

Sheridan, Oregon
“Looking for Huevos Rancheros...”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Having moved from Arizona, I have been craving a really great Huevos Rancheros for well over a year. I asked the waitress on a scale of 1 to 10 how the Huevos Rancheros rated. She looked less than enthused at my question, but said it was good. She hit it right on the button. I prefer mine with flour tortillas over corn and the entire dish did not disappoint! Huge serving, very reasonably priced. I will be returning regularly to get my HR fill!

• Visited December 2012
“Much room for improvement.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We are locals and have dined at this place at least twice a month. The food is good and portion to price ratio is reasonable. The only downfall is the lack of customer service. Staff tends to favor certain guests and take ages for drinks and refills. We eat out for the service, I can easily make this food at home so the continued declined of good service has me doubting we will be back. My last few visits have just been worse, and we tip well so imagine if we didn't! Management really needs to address this because good food won't bring customers in forever.

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Great surprise in a small town”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Hubby, daughter and I stopped for lunch on the way to Aberdeen. The food was really good food and the restaurant was decorated nicely. We were surprised and would recommend that you stop if you are in the area. The service was a bit slow so if you are in a hurry you may be a bit frustrated. Very friendly though.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank SueZtravels
Salem, Oregon
“It is one of our favorite places.”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Mexican food at its finest can be had here for a reasonable price. We love the beef or pork fajitas, cooked to perfection. Always seasoned just right.

Visited August 2012