“Fantastic views!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic views!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

After reading other advisors review, decided to book a couples night during out annual Oregon get away. Turned out to be the highlight of our entire week.

Absolutely stunning views. Even if all else failed the vistas alone are worth the trip. In this case though, the service, comfort and rooms were equal to the beauty.

Wayne Bailey, the owner, not only greeted guess, poured wine, he made us feel instantly at home. Colleen the manager, did a wonderful job as well. We were greeted warmly, served a great breakfast and made to feel as though we were long time friends.

The facilities are spotless, better than the hotels we stayed in during our week. Bottom line this is a must if you enjoy nature, scenic vistas, great wine, and serenity.

Mcminnville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Stunning View & great event venue”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had our baby shower up at Youngberg Hill a few years back and the view is probably the best in the Yamhill Valley (in my humble opinion). Also, the owners were incredibly thoughtful. I've also been a fan of their wines for years and I think it's one of the best wineries in Mcminnville. Definitely recommend for a wedding venue, bed and breakfast or just a day trip for your wine tasting itinerary.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful Visit!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was driving from Newberg to the coast, and wanted to stop at a vineyard with a great view on the way. After doing a Google search, I chose Youngberg Hill, and am so glad that I did. I had a great experience. The view is truly lovely! And the wine maker, who poured for me, was very friendly and knowledgeable. And he has the cutest dog ever, with who I fell in love :-) I hope to visit again in the future.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kisforkrisi

Been to Youngberg Hill? Share your experiences!