“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
McMinnville, Oregon
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is our "go to" place. We love everything we've ever ordered! The staff is very friendly, the prices are fair and the food comes out quick.

• Visited March 2014

Sunray, Texas, USA
“Best in Oregon!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Best Pad Thai! Great food, fast service, and really reasonable prices!! Our family loves this and visits every week!

• Visited March 2013
Astoria, OR
“SKIP it!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ordered the shrimp dumplings as an appetizer and they tasted so fishy that both my husband and I spit ours out at the same time! The food came out within a couple minutes of ordering (this was my first clue). The rice dish was ok and my son's curry, but the "stir fry" was boiled vegetables and chicken with some watery sauce thrown on top. We didn't even eat it. The server/owners never asked about the uneaten food or seem to care. We paid, we left. We will never go back.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank QueenLaDeDa
washington,dc
“Really just ok”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Thai barbeque chicken was very, very dry and the curry that my husband had was just ok. so overall, not very good, especially coupled with the slow service. It occurred to me while we were eating that if this is the best Thai in McMinnville, I felt sorry for the folks that live there. maybe they drive up to Portland for good Thai food.

• Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai food I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

As a Thai native, I'm always looking for legit Thai food. Thai Country is super delicious and the most authentic Thai restaurant I've been to. Must try dishes: any of the curry, spicy chicken basil, pla tod rad pik, rad nah, mango sticky rice! All the dishes are humongous and very worth the price!!

• Visited August 2013