“Slowest. McDonald's. ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #59 of 99 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Slowest. McDonald's. ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Sunday afternoon on the way from Portland to Lincoln City and the lobby service was so slow there were customers complaining loudly. It was obvious that preference was being given to the drive through while the newest associate available was trying to manage the walk ins.
On our way back into town this morning we stopped in again and it was even worse! We waited a good ten minutes for our breakfast order and then both my coffee and food orders were wrong. They fixed my coffee but then told me I ordered wrong. Please know that I order breakfast at McDonald's quite often and again, the slowest and newest cashier took our order so I will let you decide who got it wrong!
We always stop at this McDonald's when we go to the coast. Please fix it so we don't have to stop going there!

Lake Macquarie, Australia
“Lunch & Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Best chicken Caesar Salad I've had and so inexpensive. Different to home Maccas. Walking distance from motel. Too tempting to pass up the choc top

Visited July 2013