“A good find in McMinnville”
Review of Chicken Coop - CLOSED

Chicken Coop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: This is a food truck owned by a guy who has been making chicken since 1969 at the famous Donahoo's Golden Chicken in Ontario, CA. Everything is made fresh at the truck using free-range chicken.
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I read good things about this cart, so I thought I'd try it... I ordered the chick fillets, fries and a roll.... made to order, so I sat a while. The box meal was hot and really good. The fries were awesome, as was the roll. The fillets were small (more like large chicken tenders) but oh, so good. As someone else noted, crispy outside and wonderfully tender on the inside. A really good meal!!!

1  Thank bertzmom

Reviewed April 28, 2012

By far the best chicken salad in the area. Hand made to order, takes a little longer then normal FAST FOOD but worth the wait!!!! Try it with their Fresh Baked Rolls. By the way address is incorrect, should be corner of 8th & Alpine McMinnville, next to the Saturday Market. Enjoy!!!

2  Thank crogs1
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I love fried chicken and consider myself to be an expert. Despite just being a food truck, Chicken Coop makes world-class fried chicken. It's moist on the inside and crunchy on the outside. The lunch version comes with fries, salad and a homemade roll. My wishes are minor...they use free-range Druper Valley chicken which is great, but not real meaty. The rolls aren't always warm. And instead of a salad, I'd prefer a soda. Minor issues. You need to eat here. It's awesome.

4  Thank millron