All reviews hash browns indoor pool free breakfast good nights sleep breakfast selection family room evergreen air museum room was clean hard boiled eggs spruce goose water park wings yogurt wine country mcdonalds wineries microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2016

It was just an overnight stay at The Red Lion Inn, and the stay went well. We were greeted cheerfully, stayed in a King Room, did not use the pool area, but did have a cup of coffee in the breakfast area in the morning.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Made reservation for family of four, for 2 weeks. When we arrived we were booked into seperate rooms, asked to have connecting rooms, $75 dolloar cancilation fee, not cancelled just wanted connecting rooms, so had to go with original poorly scheduled rooms. asked for a family sweet, $75 cancilation fee, fine we would just do it, $15 pet fee, fine can live with that, oh sorry no pets allowed in family sweets. Fine done with the bait and switch routine, original rooms across from eachother, which were not across from eachother but one down the hall. what ever, fine, stay 1 night cancill the other 12 days, rooms were small, fairly clean, bare bones. poor tv, we just wanted to sleep after being up 3 days prpareing to ship our household goods. slept 9 hours and checked out. 2 days later we get a phone call that they charged my credit card an aditional $75 for pet cleaning becuse they tested the room for fleas. I would sleep in my car before I stayed at another Red Lion.

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank stevearrant
Reviewed March 18, 2016

Ok let me preface that I normally like a five star hotel, however I was not expecting 5 star quality in this college town. But what I do expect is a comfortable bed and a room that doesn't smell like some kind of toxic room deodorizer. Could hardly sleep the bed was so uncomfortable and the room smelled so bad. The bedding was dicey and I was concerned about when the last time it had been cleaned. The carpets needed to be replaced ten years ago along with the bedding. It's just worn out and dirty past the point of being able to make it acceptable. There aren't many options at the start of college but I'd try staying somewhere else.

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed March 13, 2016

Our room was clean and well stocked. Nice large bathroom, shower was a dream! One of the most comfortable beds we have run across in our many hotel stays. Desk personnel are attentive and very efficient. We asked for extra pillows and we were accommodated immediately! Very clean indoor pool and a great breakfast. Check out was later than we normally see, no rush, wonderful property!

Room tip: We were on the 2nd floor, really quiet, and we were very near the elevator!
Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016

Stay here for a week for business. This place has run down since the last time I stay 3 years ago. Front lobby personnel are very accommodating and helpful, the hotel itself needs some cleaning, I think because pets are allow in the hotel. My room is OK, some dirt that looks like bugs on the floor. Towels are thin, like it have been thru washer too many times. Breakfast is fair, waffle, boil eggs, and the norm. Nothing really special in this hotel except the staff. I give a 5 for staff because they are trying to satisfy you during your stay.

Date of stay: February 2016