All reviews hash browns indoor pool free breakfast good nights sleep breakfast selection room was clean family room evergreen air museum hard boiled eggs spruce goose water park wings wine country mcdonalds cereal wineries microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Staying here for the weekend since 2 of my friends are getting married at a nearby vineyard.

The rooms are decent, for the price. Rooms are spacious but have an odd layout to me. Could use some upgrades (really old tube TV and an AC that is very, very loud). The door to the bathroom in my room looks like someone punched it. Pros are that they have breakfast in the harvest room (although I wish they had more food - like scrambled eggs and bacon), and it's right next door to a McDonalds if you get the munchies at night, and the room comes with a fridge and microwave.

2  Thank Joann U
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Called in for two rooms for 3 adults and 3 children. Clerk suggested family suite with King bed in wing and queen and double hide-a-bed in main room = two for one value. Notes: McDonalds next door and multiplex cinema across the street!

1  Thank JimDykeman
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

There's a payoff here, price is affordable, clean room, friendly staff, continental bf, but nothing special. Awkward setup in room, minimal decor and why are the lights/fan on the outside of the bathroom? Pool and Jacuzzi were nice tho.

1  Thank berrycb
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Overall the stay was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was outstanding, helpful and very pleasant to work with, even at peak busy times.We had an issue ordering a movie for the family to watch the first evening and the staff went out of their way to resolve the problem, even though they were very busy with check in time. The Inn was undergoing some updates, but making every effort to be unobtrusive. The kids loved the breakfast. We will stay here again when we come up. The family room was just what we needed.

Room tip: If you are a light sleeper I would recommend a family room that is not on the first floor due to noise from the stairwell.
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Simply put, it is not up to Red Lion standards. Avoid it. They have some serious issues with this hotel. 1)Our room, the family suite, had sloppy, unpainted drywall patches on the ceiling, it was dirty, the decor was dated and tacky, the beds are broken down and very uncomfortable and there was pubic hair on the toilet and in the shower. The doors looked look they came out of a frat house, they were so beat up. 2)The pool and spa. The spa had a heavy black oily scum coating the tile and the water smelled bad. We were only in it for a few minutes and my wife ended up with a bladder infection. The paint in the bottom of the pool is peeling and looks like hell. The ceiling has water damage all over it. 3)Breakfast. The food was not very good and the attitude of the staff was rude. 4) The night desk staff. The beds only had two thin sheets and an equally thin blanket on them. I called the front desk 4 times over 15 minutes and no answer. This is around 11:00pm. I look out our window and two employees are standing under the canopy smoking cigarettes. I walk down to the lobby (which reeked of smoke due to them having the doors open) and say "sorry to interrupt your smoke break fellas but you should be answering your phone. I have called 4 times now." Another 1/2 hour goes by and we finally get our blanket and it smelled of smoke. It went on the floor and we just froze all night. Do I need to go on? I don't think so!

Date of stay: June 2014