“Excellent food”

Community Plate
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in McMinnville
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit (last time in March) and I knew I had to eat here again. The soup was apple, parsnip and celery root. Delicious earthy flavor. So good I went back the next day for another bowl.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kim R

Chapel Hill
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Our breakfasts were delicious. Good tea selection in addition to the locally-roasted coffee. Eggs came out just as ordered. Great laid-back vibe in a cool, funky space. Would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
San Diego
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were eight people and all enjoyed our breakfast. Plenty of room for a big group. Great eggs and great coffee.

Visited October 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yummy breakfast in a cool atmosphere..”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We ate breakfast and had the delicious home made biscuits with bacon and eggs and a cafe latte with their homemade syrups. I had the orange which was great. My husband had the burrito special and a great looking bloody mary...no complaints here, we loved it and would go back if we were in the area for sure.

Visited September 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Nice breakfast spot”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

In the past we've been pressed to find a place for breakfast in downtown McMinnville that is good and/or does not have a wait, so Community Plate was a most welcome discovery. My husband's egg breakfast was filling, my quiche was delicious with a well-dressed salad, and the prices were quite reasonable in our opinion.
I appreciated that they had alternative milk choices, and that the counter person was patient and helpful in explaining the characteristics of their options (hemp or hazelnut milks).
If you want white tablecloth or full waiter service, this might not be your place, but we sat at the window counter and enjoyed the sun and people watching while sipping our coffees and reading the paper.

• Visited September 2013