We arrived on a lovely fall afternoon and enjoyed relaxing with their 4-5pm wine tasting. It was so peacefully that I asked my husband to drive back into town for supplies for a picnic dinner on our balcony. Next time, we will take our supplies with us.
You will want to eat a light dinner anyway because the two course breakfast is delicious.
The staff is so kind and your every wish is accommodated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon