We spent two nights at the Youngberg Hill Inn. Tried to book for three nights but they were full, so book early. We stayed the the Pommard room which gave lovely view of vineyards and surrounding beauty. Great bed. Becky, the innkeeper, was a gracious host and provides wonderful breakfasts! We loved the wine tasting hour each afternoon and talking with Wayne , the owner , who was friendly and happy to share about winemaking. We would love to return. Met nice guests there as well! Great places for dinner close by in McMinnville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon