My boyfriend and I stopped at several wineries during our stay in McMinnville and none were more beautiful than Youngberg. The views are spectacular, and the inn is absolutely gorgeous. We stopped in just for a tasting but would definitely stay there if we went again. The wines were very good and we enjoyed our brief visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon