We did a prefect Oregon vacation in July. Oregon coast, wine country, Bend and Columbia River Gorge. And our experience at the Youngberg Hill Inn in the Willamette Valley was absolutely fabulous. The setting was so peaceful with views that took your breath away. We highly recommend that you take a trip to Oregon and be sure to put the beautiful Youngberg Hill Inn in your stay - it will definitely be one of the highlights of your trip.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon