This was an "impulse stay" on our way home from a week at the Oregon coast. We enjoyed our visit very much and are certain that, when rooms are available, this lovely place to escape and refresh will become a traditional stop on our regular trips to the beach.
We stayed in the Gamay room, a fine room on the main level with fantastic views. All elements of the room were comfortable but we especially enjoyed the large fireplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon