We tasted wine here and looked at the rooms. Best wine we tasted in a day of wine tasting.
The rooms we looked at (honeymoon suite) were very nicely done. Great views.
Also, nice dogs played with our dog. No dogs allowed inside, but lots of room to play outside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oregon’s premier wine country estate and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations; set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by vineyard. We have an amazing 24 year old vineyard that is farmed organically. We are well known for producing award winning Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines. As passionate farmers and winemakers we are thrilled to share, educate, and talk wine. The Inn provides the perfect winery, getaway, and wedding experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards Hotel Mcminnville
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards And Inn
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn McMinnville, Oregon