“Great place for touring wine country!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McMinnville
A' Tuscan Estate Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 McMinnville B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for touring wine country!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We spent 2 nights at A' Tuscan Estate Bed and Breakfast and throughly enjoyed it. Liz and Jacques run a terrific B&B. Their place is pristine. Jacques is an internationally recognized chef and each breakfast was excellent. Would not hesitate to stay again next time we plan a trip to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed in the Napoli room for two nights and had a wonderful time. Liz and Jacques were wonderful hosts, and the breakfasts were simply amazing. Jacques is an accomplished chef and a very knowledgeable sommelier, and we had a very interesting chat about wine. I would recommend this B&B without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Burbank, California
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This B&B was wonderful from start to finish. Liz was a lovely host and very helpful. Jacques is a fantastic cook and the meal is more than a normal B&B breakfast meal...it was a gourmet treat. The rooms were perfect and every last amenity was accounted for. The location is ideal as it is perfect for a quick walk to all the great restaurants and shops downtown. We will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went on a vacation with my family to the coast and they wanted to go to the wine country. I have to say when it comes to finding great!!!!!! places they are the best. I received a call from my sister in law the next day,telling me about this beautiful B&B. the breakfast was amazing!!! Im not a morning person and they serve at 8 or 10am.the owners are Liz and Jacques Rolland and they were beautiful. I stayed there with Lucy my service dog the apartment I rented was gorgeous, there was coffee made for me and fresh cream in the fridge.I had a pretty porch with hanging flowers and a patio in the back. I didn't want to leave.I also have to say the bed and bedding were the best Ive ever slept on EVER and I have a sleep number bed.Ive gone to Depoe Bay so many times in the last two years, and I've always driven through McMinnville. I never knew I was missing out on this B&B. I have Europe on my bucket list, but if I can't make it at least I got to enjoy Jacques cooking and I am so looking forward to going back. I will never drive through this town again not without stopping at the most beautiful B&B ever. I miss your breakfast already. thank you so much for a most enjoyable stay Donna and Lucy.

Room Tip: I stayed in an apartment and my family stayed in a room, I don't think there is such a thing a a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Waitsfield, Vermont
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I just returned from staying four nights at A Tuscan Estate and I cannot say enough. Everything was just great. The attention to detail in the decorations,the cleanliness and the breakfasts prepared by Jacques were outrageous. I would definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Loved Loved A Tuscan Estate!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, our only regret wished we had more time. The Tuscan Estate is nestled on the corner of a lush landscape canvas that welcomes you to a paradise. I could not get enough of the beautiful flowers and the aroma was intoxicating. The Estate is in walking distance to historic downtown that is not only gorgeous but a friendly atmosphere. If wine is your passion this s the place for you as they embrace their local wineries.
I would recommend A Tuscan Estate 100% and would be my first choice. Liz and Jaques are the most gracious host and pay a lot of attention to detail fom the food to the decor of the rooms. Top quality...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Maryland
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Jacques and Liz and are eagerly looking forward to our next visit. We stayed in the Siena room which was cozy and quiet. We were able to sleep well on the bed / mattress which was firm and very comfortable. Breakfast by Jacques was an experience unto itself; a true pleasure. We appreciated their skill in working around food sensitivities. With a comfortable sitting area with fireplace inside, chairs on a large porch, and an outdoor seating area in a garden setting there are plenty of places to sit and relax before the start of the day or at the end of the day. We enjoyed the variety of flowers, herbs, and trees that surround the house. The B&B is located in a residential area a few blocks from downtown and we received great recommendations on places to eat, sample wines, and even sights in the Columbia river gorge (for our return trip).

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple