Tripadvisor
McKenzie Bridge
All reviews fire pit rafting trip one night the river shuttle service rented mountain bikes two nights alyssa trailhead property firewood
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2019

We stayed in one of the delightful cabins - clean, well serviced - a true getaway in the woods. Check in was easy and the pre-visit communication helpful. We also used the shuttle service for the epic 40km bike ride on the McKenzie River. The shuttle was on time and efficient. We received lots of great advice and information that served us well when we were on the trail.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

We were only able to stay one night; we had to move on to meet our next obligation. This place was stunning and so comfortable. We were so happy to have found this on line.

Positives: location, quiet, serene, comfy king bed with great linens, kitchenette fully. Stocked with cooking utensils, fast WiFi, good shower, porch to relax on, fire pit off the porch with kindling and matches provided, walking trails, parking next to the cabin, friendly owners.
So much more! And reasonably priced.
Lots of activities available we didn’t do too.

Negatives:none

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This is my second time seeing the wonderful property that the horse creek lodge has. The first time i just grabbed a shuttle to get to the top of the Mackenzie river trail. This time myself and two friends rented a cabin to stay and do that ride again. Lovely cabin, stocked with firewood so we could warm up after the rain. In addition Alyssa and her husband went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. I highly recommend staying here (weather you're biking the mackenzie or not) it's an absolutely beautiful place

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I can not express through a simple review how much I love this place!

We have rented SUPs, mountain bikes a couple of times, camped, and are planning a rafting trip in the near future. They offer quality gear for an amazing price and our experience and never been less than incredible. Thanks to the owners and staff for doing what you do and making these
outdoor adventures so accessible for all of us.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2018

My wife and I stayed in one of their cabins for a long weekend. The cabins have kitchens with all the essentials, even coffee! We loved waking up and having a cup of coffee on the cabin deck, then taking a walk through the trails they have through the woods and next to the river. The property is amazing. We rented mountain bikes from them, and the owners gave us a ride to about the halfway point on the McKenzie River Trail. It was the perfect amount of skill level and distance for my wife who doesn't mtn bike that much. The trail is absolutely amazing! If you're looking for more of a challenge, start at the beginning of the MRT. When we were back at the cabin, I did plenty of laps on their very own pump track! Check that thing out, it's so fun! The bikes they rent are tuned to perfection, and high end. The owners of Horse Creek are wonderful! You cannot go wrong with this place. STAY HERE!

Date of stay: September 2018