Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews living room the river shuttle service rafting guide alyssa trailhead sups property proximity fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Horse Creek Lodge is an incredible place to stay, whether it is a romantic getaway; a weekend out in gorgeous Oregon with a group of friends, or whatever the occasion may be! The owners and their family could not be nicer, they are so friendly and welcoming. The scenery around the lodge could not be any more beautiful. Everything was very clean and just felt cozy! Overall, it was a fantastic trip and I recommend going to anybody who wants a soothing vacation.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I'm glad to see that Horse Creek has received so many great reviews. It definitely deserves them! I recently took my parents on a road trip from Seattle to San Diego, and staying here was one of their favorite parts. It was absolutely the best place we stayed. They live on a Horse Creek Road in Iowa, so they were completely tickled to be staying on one so far from home. The place is adorable, and my mom gave her highest compliment by saying,"Everything in here, I would put in my own home." Premises were very clean and are in the most perfect woodsy location. Very beautiful, serene, and cozy.

I feel that the owners go to great lengths to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable. I was surprised to see that the kitchen was stocked with not only everything we could want to cook and dine with, but also with things like condiments, coffee, etc., most of which were either all natural or organic, along with the soaps and cleaning products. Not to mention, they even give the option of recycling, and that's a rare find.

Overall, we just loved this place, and I'm looking forward to staying there again. Especially at the price, you just can not beat it!

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I got married at Horse Creek Lodge in early October, and we couldn't have chosen a more perfect place!! Horse Creek Lodge is located in a beautiful forested spot with Horse Creek right nearby, and the fall colors were incredible during our stay!

We held both rehearsal dinner and our wedding ceremony on site at Horse Creek Lodge, and everything worked out great. Our family and friends stayed in the four cabins, and it was so much fun having everyone there on site for the entire weekend. All the cabins are well equipped with anything you'd need in the kitchen, and the Delta House in particular is very large and spacious. Each of the cabins are very clean and well decorated to feel cozy and homey. We also really enjoyed having the fire pit outside the Delta House, it was put to good use during our stay!

While Horse Creek Lodge itself was the perfect place for our fall wedding, the owners (Gary and Alyssa) really made our experience what it was, always going above and beyond to help us with whatever we needed. In the months before the wedding, Gary and Alyssa were always so helpful in assisting us with finding any kind of information we needed and in figuring out logistics for hosting 150 guests at the ceremony. And on wedding weekend itself...they were amazing!! We had some pretty serious plumbing issues where we were holding the reception (off site), and Gary and Alyssa came with their shuttle to help us get people to and from the nearby gas station restroom while we got the situation under control. They really saved the day! They also shuttled guests who were staying at Horse Creek Lodge to and from the reception, which was a huge help.

All our friends and family were amazed by how beautiful it was at Horse Creek Lodge, we keep hearing from them how much they loved it and how much they enjoyed their stays. I know we'll be coming back to Horse Creek Lodge as often as we can!

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank macmanim
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was a guest at Horse Creek Lodge in September, 2013 for a wedding. The setting was beautiful with mountains and forest surrounding us and the sounds of the rushing water in the background. The wedding was over 100 guests, but even this "backwoods" location easily accommodated everyone. There were plenty of nice clean well stocked cabins for the wedding party and family. The grounds, cabins, and buildings are well maintained and within close enough proximity to each other to allow for socializing when desired, but solitude when needed. This may have a backwoods look, but not a backwoods feel when it comes to comfort. The owners, Alyssa and Gary, went out of their way to help make this wedding event go smoothly, and weddings are NOT an easy event to host !! I can't wait to return to Horse Creek Lodge to partake in all the other activities offered such as rafting, mountain biking, and hiking !!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Alyssa fit me in at the last second and went out of her way to make me feel at home during my short visit. She even brought me a glass of ice water after I returned from the ride. The facilities are great and the shuttle left on time. Their place is just a short and easy ride from the end of the trail. If I make it back this way I will use their shuttle service, and I will definitely stay the night. I was worn out from the trail, which made the drive to Bend a real chore.

Date of stay: August 2013