“Great Second Time!”

High Desert River Outfitters - Day Trips
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Maupin
More attraction details
Owner description: Regardless of your skill level, we have the right rafting trip for you on the Deschutes River, McKenzie River, North Santiam River, Klickitat River, Rogue River, Grande Ronde River, Upper Klamath River, or the Owyhee River. Start your next great Oregon Rafting adventure here, with one of our guided oregon rafting trips Our goal is to provide your family,church,corporate or any type group you might have with the finest possibe Oregon rafting or fishing trip. Our Oregon river raftng trips will provide you with memories to last a life time.
Portland, OR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Second Time!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We love white water rafting, so I was happy to book with them again. Great, friendly, funny guides who gear the trip to the people in the boat. While my daughter and I could've handled the class 4 rapid, most of the group couldn't---so I was happy that our guide used excellent judgement.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank zumpie

Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great rafting trip with HDO!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband and I went on a white water rafting day-trip with High Desert River Outfitters. We had an awesome time. HDO had the day organized to a T, with knowledgeable staff and well maintained equipment. Our group split into 3 rafts. The guide in our raft was Curt, and he was excellent, just the right blend of safety-conscious and daring. He explained each of the rapids as we approached them so we were in best position to enjoy them. And he kept us entertained with facts regarding Deshuetes River history, wildlife, and geography. It made for a very enjoyable day.

We had a great rafting trip with HDO, and plan to go back every year.

Visited August 2011