“Fantastic customer service”

Sage Canyon River Company - Day Trips
Ranked #8 of 9 things to do in Maupin
More attraction details
Owner description: Great guides, BBQ Steak and Chicken Riverside lunches. Soda and water furnished. Simply put: WHITEWATER RAFTING DONE RIGHT!!! We can accommodate any skill level. We only raft the Deschutes so we know it well. Come see us in Maupin.
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I haven't even gone rafting with this company yet, but from the interaction I had with them booking, I am already extremely impressed. I have rafted with a number of companies (and many more similar activities), and rarely do I find such excellent customer service from the first phone call.

Can't wait for my trip! I'll make sure to update this after I go, but I can only imagine it would get better.

There are newer reviews for Sage Canyon River Company - Day Trips

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Bought the 6 hour trip as a birthday gift for my mother. A chance to get out with her grandsons and enjoy the outdoors. From the time we arrived the staff was friendly and accomodating. They were well trained and we felt safe the entire trip. Our group ranged in age from 13 to 72 and everyone had a blast.

The equipment was clean and they gave great advice on staying warm (it was a mild day).

Taylor, our guide, was a ton of fun. He made us all laugh and did a good job making sure we all got wet.

The lunch stop was wonderful, we were eatting steak and chicken while the other tours ate burgers. I would recommend they add some veggies to the menu.

Like most of these trips, I wish they would just increase the price and throw the pictures in for free. Always feels like a bit of a ripoff to be charged $60 for the cd of the trip.

2  Thank s0krm0m