My wife and I have stayed at Coast Cabins twice, and each stay was a special experience. Manzanita is a charming little coastal town with super access to the beach and a small, but decent, selection of places to eat and shop.
Coast Cabins provides a tranquil and comfortable place to enjoy the relaxing ocean atmosphere on the Oregon Coast. Each cabin is beautifully appointed with fine linens, comfortable beds, a small kitchen, nice fixtures, and lovely artwork. Cozy is the operative word at this property, as the cabins are small, but whoever designed the floorplans was highly skilled in extracting the most from the available space. Likewise, the landscaping on the grounds is done to perfection. It is obvious that the owners take great pride in making their guests feel like they have their own piece of paradise.
While Coast Cabins does not have any dining facility (other than your own private kitchen), it is just a short walk down the main street to treasures such as the bakery "Bread and Ocean" and the wine bar "Vino".
Wireless internet access is available, although we experienced some intermittent connection problems during one of our stays. Leave the laptops at home, bring a book, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Dogs are welcome (for an additional fee) and pampered with their own doggie bed, bowls, and treats upon arrival.
The only minor drawback to staying at Coast Cabins is that it is a bit farther up from the beach than most of the other places in town. While that provides it with a quieter atmosphere, it also means that you'll have to walk for a few extra minutes before your feet touch the sand. This is a minor inconvenience as Manzanita is a great little town to walk through.
Manzanita is truly a gem on the Oregon coast, and Coast Cabins is a one of the best places to stay while visiting there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs and patio areas. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon