We were not sure what we were in store for when we booked this property. The website gave us an idea of what we were in store for but really what can it show? I was recovering from a surgery and needed a place that was quiet and pampering all at the same time and found it here. The room we originally wanted was not available on the nights we were there but we were assured that the room we ended up with was fabulous. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed being able to walk to town and down to the beach. The owners of the property also have a wine bar about about halfway into town that is intimate and relaxing. The people working there were most helpful assisting us with dinner recommendations and ideas about what to do during our visit. It was an amazing retreat and we cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs and patio areas. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon