We chose to spend our anniversary at the Coast Cabins. We had read good things and viewed the website but they really didn't do it justice. The cabins are beautifully furnished with every amenity, down to the smallest detail. Very quiet and private. The ocean lulled us to sleep every night. We brought our puppy with us and they had a dog bed and dog towels laid out for her. We did stop to pick up food and wine at Whole Foods in Hillsboro, so were able to relax and enjoy ourselves in the cabin, instead of having to go out for dinner. Friendly staff. Just a great getaway. We plan to go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs and patio areas. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon