Pictures say a thousand words, but its just not enough to describe this place. Take a look at there website, then let me tell you about all the small things. I was a last minute booking because do to my procrastination I couldn't find any reasonably nice place to stay on the coast. Lucky for me they had a room left. First the bed, looks great in the pictures, and it wont disappoint. Better than my bed at home that I spent weeks trying to find. Towels, loads of them strategically placed by the Jacuzzi, sauna, and of course the bathroom, oh and best towels ever (where can I get some?). Décor, very modern and nicely done. Not just one table or night stand but throughout the 700 or so square feet. Outside just as well with very mature landscaping. Kids loved the common area outdoor fire pit, so did a few of the other guest that we meet. Very nice beach front town, everything you could need, groceries, food (you may need reservations), and ice cream shop. A few bars but I didn't visit any of them. I did not give them five star service....well because no one was there, check in was still a breeze with there automated lock, and maybe this is where you go if you don't want to be dealing with staff. Kids activities also only rated three stars, my kids are to young to truly appreciate this place but they did have a good time in the Jacuzzi and at the fire pit, of course the beach is just down the street. Value, well you get what you pay for and this place is rather expensive. A good nights sleep priceless. Thank you for the awesome stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs and patio areas. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon