This was a beautiful property, well-appointed, with thoughtful amenities. My husband and I enjoyed roasting marshmallows and meeting new friends at the outdoor fire place and soaking in our semi-private hot tub after hiking all day. The cabins are located on the main street in Manzanita so we often walked to the local shops, cafes, and even the Friday evening farmers' market on our way to the beach. Coast Cabins also recommended some great restaurants nearby that we loved! Also, the hiking and landscape nearby are tremendous! Great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs that are drained, scrubbed and refilled for each arriving new guest. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon