“Nice Place”
Review of Coast Cabins

Coast Cabins
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Manzanita
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A very nice place. Well maintained grounds with well appointed cabins. Very comfortable and extremely relaxing. Bamboo screens throughout the grounds provide privacy as well as noise abatement. We only were able to get away for a couple of nights, but will be returning for a longer stay as soon as we can.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 23, 2012

the owners are welcoming and coast cabins are really comfortable and cool. really. you're a few minutes walk to the beach, so there are no views. we thought that trade off was worth it and we'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Seattraveler
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We escaped for a few days to Manzanita and stayed at Coast Cabins for the first time. We stayed in cabin #4 and it was perfect for what we wanted! Hot tub, BBQ, zen like dreamy bamboo gardens surrounding us, sunny skies and warmth in our lounge chairs, beautiful star gazing from the hot tub at night, long walks through the cute town, on the beach and through neighborhoods. Only downsides (if it applies to you) - longish walk to the beach (we liked it!) and no great restaurants for dinner (we dined in both nights!) and some road noise. For us, it was a perfect, romantic, relaxing anniversary get-away. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I own an INN and so may look on my experience with slightly different eyes than the average reviewer. But then again I was a guest, just like any other and I needed a little rest and relaxation and booked the "Cabins" as just a portion of my coastal adventure. I had never met Gary and Pavel before, nor did I let them know I was an Inn owner before I arrived. But from the moment I drove into town and assessed the subtle details of the grounds, the orientation of the various cabins, the lush plantings and the artistic feel of the property ... I could not wait for check in time. I was met by "Chirsty" who was delightful and offered me a generous pour of a fine Oregon Pinot Noir. She introduced me to my cabin which was a late booking and the smallest and simplest of all of the cabins, cabin #2. Even so it was much, much beyond expectation. I won't try and rebuild each detail for you. Instead I offer you this thought: This property, these owner/managers today represent the very highest standards you are ever likely to find ... no matter how many review you read. But let me give you a few descriptive words: Find rich furnishings; astounding privacy given the small footprint of the property; high-end appliances; sensational design work followed by exceptional craftsmanship; top of the line linens; and an artistic construct that has kept Gary and Pawel up nights for a dozen years during the evolution of the cabins. These two have created the "cabins" for themselves, and because their standards are likely higher than yours (or mine) you are the beneficiary. After staying down the coast at a highly (over rated) hotel, I managed to book cabin #5 for a night on my return through town. Luck me! it was beyond perfect. Gary and Pawel sent me home to my Inn which is also highly rated on Tripadvisor in a more northerly state. And I immediately assessed what I might do to raise our standards to in some way compete with what certainly is the best property of its type on the west coast. Gary, Pawel, thank your for taking the time to talk with me about the industry and your perfect, perfect cabins! Charlie Cowan, CSI

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank ChelseaStation
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our stay was perfectly wonderful. Everything at Coast Cabins is first rate. It is clean, clean, clean. We stayed at the Modern Ranch. It is beautiful and luxurious, and the service is perfect. The shower is the best in all our travels, and we typically stay at 5-star properties.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed three nights at this exclusive property, staying in the main cabin. I cannot describe it any better than "simply fabulous!" It isn't cheap, but it's worth every penny given the high-end appliances (Sub-Zero, Miele, hot tub, dishwasher, gas stove and free-standing fireplace). The landscaping is private, beautiful and well maintained. It is a perfect get-away for those who desire to do a bit of cooking and don't want to look at neighbors or hear street noise. The best feature is the walk-in shower complete with wet sauna that actually works like a commercial unit. All in all, a terrific property. The only potential issue that I could see would be the deluxe feather bed -- it might pose a problem for those with tender backs. It certainly won't keep us from returning for another visit!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Myself and a friend stayed at the Coast Cabins cottage #4 for 3 days this July. I booked this online and only had the pictures to go by but it was better then advertised. We loved the fact that we prepaid and were able to check in late with the lock box. They had music playing for us and the lights on in our cabin.The Cottage was small but very well appointed and decorated. No cheesy sand dollar decor here! The linens were amazing. We spent cool evenings enjoying our private hot tub and fireplace. I highly recommend this property. We will be returning!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manzanita
The Ocean Lodge
Arch Cape Inn & Retreat
Arch Cape Inn & Retreat
#1 of 1 in Arch Cape
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites

Been to Coast Cabins? Share your experiences!