Myself and a friend stayed at the Coast Cabins cottage #4 for 3 days this July. I booked this online and only had the pictures to go by but it was better then advertised. We loved the fact that we prepaid and were able to check in late with the lock box. They had music playing for us and the lights on in our cabin.The Cottage was small but very well appointed and decorated. No cheesy sand dollar decor here! The linens were amazing. We spent cool evenings enjoying our private hot tub and fireplace. I highly recommend this property. We will be returning!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs and patio areas. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon