Coast Cabins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Surfside Resort(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Rockaway Beach Resort(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Haven Motel(Rockaway Beach)
Tradewinds Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Stay Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pithot tubnorth towerbeach bagprivate saunathought of everythingoutdoor fireplacebamboo forestspa cabinsoothing musiclounge chairsgourmet kitchengrinderdown comfortercomplimentary glass of winestocked kitchenroast marshmallows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2011

If you are looking for accommodations that are pristine, well-appointed and every detail met... this is the place on the North Oregon Coast- specifically Manzanita. I have stayed in several establishments along the Oregon Coast and they pale in comparison to the high end luxury mixed with a very comfortable atmosphere. This is something I noticed immediately upon our arrival to the property... instant calm. Absolute serenity. My husband and I stayed in a 'cabin' last year for our wedding night- it was cozy, yet elegant and beautiful. Most recently we stayed in one of the condos in the downtown area. I felt like we were staying somewhere in "The City" yet when we walked out the door we found ourselves in the sweet beach town of Manzanita and mere footsteps from the ocean waves. We were equally impressed with both accommodations. The staff is welcoming, knowledgeable, and showers you with hospitality. A must stay and many returns!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Yep, you are a few blocks back from the waves, so, if going for the ocean view this is not your place. Having said that, don't hesitate...book a room here. Our three nights here have been wonderful. Read the other reviews as they are spot on. Our stay in the "Modern Cabin" has exceededexpectations...spotless,large living space, great very private outdoor space..and I could go on. Yes, on the high end per night..and worth it. Already planning our next visit to Coast Cabins and the well kept secret of Manzanita!

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank rynodan
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We arrived late but everything was set up as detailed in our email correspondence.

The cabin (#3) was cozy and comfortable with nice attention to detail such as umbrellas, flashlights and a beach/shopping bag. The bed was PERFECT and the bathroom, though small, was clean and well put together (comfortable bed and sexy bathroom are the two measures by which I rate accommodations).

The hot tub and fire pit outside the cabin door had great privacy within a natural setting.

We highly recommend to anyone looking for a romantic weekend getaway or for an extended stay along the coast of Oregon, stay at Cost Cabins… don't ask questions - just go!

Room Tip: Cabin #3 is perfect for a quiet romantic vacation
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and I recently stay in Cabin #1 and were blown away by the attention to detail. Umbrellas, flashlights, a beach bag and other things you might need for a day at the beach. Our cabin was designed for two people and was very comfortable. Each cabin is very secluded and each is unique. There are two well stocked grocery stores close by and we were able to park our car and walk everywhere. Pawl offered us a complimentary beverage when we arrived and walked us up to the cabin. Expect excellence.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SunsetSam47
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This was my third stay at Coast Cabins. When I chatted with the owner while making our reservation, he talked about how much nicer the place was since my last visit 5 years ago. Hard to believe, since it was perfect and lovely in every way back then! But wow! The 10 year owners have topped even themselves. Beautiful, mature zen style landscaping gives serene and private atmosphere, 600 thread count sheets, new tiles, carpets, flashlights and beach bags hanging on the back of the door, fruit and smores packets waiting, Pink Martini playing at our late arrival....every detail thought through and executed with exceptional style. Perfect doesn't capture it. The nicest place I've stayed or seen on the oregon coast.

Room Tip: I've stayed in one of the towers- lovely! But the studio is every bit as nice.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple