“Beautiful restaurant”

Blackbird Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Blackbird Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Tulsa,OK
“Beautiful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

The room is great, service and staff friendly, fun and knowledgable.The food was top notch,small well balanced menu

Visited August 2014

Silverton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but atmosphere and service were not inline with the prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Good food not excellent. I had the flat-iron which was very tasty. My wife had the Salmon and it was undercooked even after she had asked them to make it medium not medium rare as was suggested by the waitress. I have never heard of medium rare Salmon. The restaurant is loud and you have to yell to communicate with anyone. They have a sit-down bar which added to the loudness and takes away from the potentially quaint atmosphere. They should not have combined a sit-down bar with the restaurant . Service was not what I would expect from a $30 plate meal. It was a good meal and a nice restaurant but not the high class establishment it pretends to be.

Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Big-city class hiding at the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

This wonderful restaurant has a pedigree that traces back, in a way, to the gone-but-not-forgotten Nehalem River Inn. But Natasha has done even better with Blackbird, a classy restaurant that excels in food, service, and ambiance. We ate here 3 times within 2 weeks and each time came away pleased and impressed. We cannot recommend it highly enough -- if you're anywhere within range, give it a try.

Portland, Oregon
“So good, I had to have a private moment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ok, we went to Blackbird last night.

What a great experience. We were there with my daughter age 14 and she immediately loved the setting, and the bottled water on the table. We were a little concerned we might not find anything that she would enjoy. Were we wrong.

The bread, Marconi Almonds and Arugula Caesar showed up, along with the Truffle fry’s. My wife and I loved the salad, and my daughter could not eat the fry’s and almonds fast enough.

Main course, Wings for my daughter (all sauce on the side), Cod for wife and I had the Pork Chop . All very good, and the sautéed kale was great.

Then we ordered the Dark Chocolate Crème Brule. HOLY *&^*&%^&&*^..... I’ve been all over the world, and spent a considerable amount of time early in my travel career trying to find the perfect desert while traveling all over France, Italy and Switzerland. Thought I would never find anything better than a Black and White Chocolate Mouse in Southern Switzerland…… Well, what we had last night blew them all off the chart. …. Not even close….

What a great place....

Whistler, Canada
“Best Food in the Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Nice little restaurant in the quaint town of Manzanita. Go early as they ran out of several dishes which was disappointing. We didn't have a reservation, but hey found us a spot at at the bar which was packed with diners. We received friendly service and really delicious food. Compared to most of the restaurants in the area this one stands head and shoulders above.