“Prime rib Fridays!”

Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Big Wave Cafe is a casual themed restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. We offer daily specials with a focus on local, fresh seafood.
Brightwood, Oregon
“Prime rib Fridays!”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We have been going here for several years. Just recently new owners but still same menu, and great service. They are open everyday breakfast thru dinner. The saltwater fish aquariums are a nice touch.

1 Thank rose in woods

Chehalis, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food we had our entire trip!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

There were six of us and we all got different things, and we were all very impressed. The fish was to die for and the roasted tomato soup was incredible. The hamburgers were worth every penny! EVERYTHING we ordered was truly delicious! Service was very great, too. Wish I had this restaurant in my hometown.

1 Thank aronshay
Netarts
“Mmhmm Good!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I was out with a friend running about the North county and on a whim stopped in at the Big Wave Cafe... I have to say that I haven't been dealt better service nor better food in quite some time! This is one place I will definitely ad to my 'favorite haunts' in Tillamook County. Well done Big Wave Cafe!

1 Thank Rhiemma
Garibaldi, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super friendly and fantastic food!”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I was passing through Manzanita with a friend while looking for scenic areas for a photography project we were working on and decided to stop in for a late breakfast. We were immediately greeted and shown to our seats, the place was busy but not crowded.

Everyone that waited on us was pleasant and cheerful and was very attentive to our needs. Our meal choices were quite random, ranging from stuffed french toast to cheese quesidillas and everything arrived at once and was wonderful!

I will most definitely be back!

1 Thank John R
Bremerton, Washington
“Nice Oregon Coast Cafe”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My husband and I stopped in the Big Wave for lunch on our way down from Bremerton to the Newport aquarium and had some great halibut sandwiches. I had a questionable fish sandwich in Astoria two days earlier and was hesitant to order another, but these were top notch. It's pretty easy to get a soggy fish sandwich at some places or even on Franz bread but this cafe had a thin breading and fresh halibut that was great. Count us in for a stop on the way back up.

Side note: It had the cleanest bathroom that I've seen on the coast. This is something that is underrated.