“Decent Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 503 368 4555
Description: 503 368 4555
Reviewed February 2, 2015

Shredded beef burritos with mole were excellent. Fish tacos were pedestrian, although not bad. Would definitely return

Reviewed October 30, 2014

My sister and I stopped in here on our way back to our motel to get out of the gale force winds and rain. Personnel were not very friendly, but the margaritas and asada nachos made up for it. Strips of tasty steak adorned the pile of chips, cheese and black beans with small amounts of sour cream and guacamole. Pretty yummy! I'd eat here again!

Reviewed October 24, 2014

This was our first stop in Manzanita as we got in late and were tired and hungry. The people there were friendly and warm and the atmosphere great. Menu super - I had the Mexican Pizza - yum.

Reviewed September 26, 2014

Sonoran style Mex food, can be hit or miss. But when I am in town I don't hesitate to go for a Mex fix.

Reviewed September 24, 2014

My husband and I visit Manzanita at least once a year, but since we usually have a fully equipped cabin to stay in, we rarely go out to eat except for coffee. This time, we decided to go out for dinner and also decided that we didn't want seafood. El Mariachi Loco was a nice little surprise! The atmosphere was cute, the service was excellent and the food, while not exceptional, was very good. He had a seafood enchilada that was very tasty and I had my usual tamale/enchilada combo (which is how I rate Mexican restaurants). We were not disappointed.