“Average though sometimes better”
Review of El Mariachi Loco - CLOSED

El Mariachi Loco
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 503 368 4555
Description: 503 368 4555
Reviewed September 26, 2014

Sonoran style Mex food, can be hit or miss. But when I am in town I don't hesitate to go for a Mex fix.

Reviewed September 24, 2014

My husband and I visit Manzanita at least once a year, but since we usually have a fully equipped cabin to stay in, we rarely go out to eat except for coffee. This time, we decided to go out for dinner and also decided that we didn't want seafood. El Mariachi Loco was a nice little surprise! The atmosphere was cute, the service was excellent and the food, while not exceptional, was very good. He had a seafood enchilada that was very tasty and I had my usual tamale/enchilada combo (which is how I rate Mexican restaurants). We were not disappointed.

Reviewed September 15, 2014

El Mariachi Loco is part of a Mexican restaurant chain, the type that serves the usual taco, enchilada, burrito plate with rice and beans, but the night we were there, the food wasn't even up that that fairly low standard. I had enchiladas and chile relleno - didn't finish either of them.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Not accommodating to special requests, mediocre service, and the food wasn't very good. One of us felt sick afterward. It smells like a deep fryer inside so our clothes smelled that way the rest of the day. It's a mediocre Mexican restaurant that could be in any town in America. I would skip it!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We enjoyed this local mexican restaurant. It was small but the service was fast, efficient, & friendly. We enjoyed the tacos, enchiladas, and taquitos. We had a large group with 4 children with us- it was a family friendly restaurant with a pleasant atmosphere.