“Unique Coffee shop”

manzanita news and espresso
Ranked #4 of 5 Quick Bites in Manzanita
Cuisines: Central European
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First off nice, friendly service here. It's always great to come across a place that just has nice interractive people working there. It's getting kind of rare. We got some good coffee and a few of the pastries nicely displayed on the counter. And, then went outside to sit for a while. The place seems like just another house in the neighborhood. It fit in very well. Very nice landscaping. Good decor and seating areas inside and out. Looked like quite a few locals enjoying their refreshment. I wish it was near my home. I think I would be here several times a week ! We were here Tues. Sep. 10 about 4 pm. So, thanx to the nice young lady that served us. I think she is good for your business.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (108)

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stopped by this shop on my last two camping trips because their coffee is so great. I get a raspberry coconut milk latte, and they use the barista series coconut milk (the best for coffee drinks). It’s very good, and their sweets are great too. I had a marionberry hazelnut bar (from Wanda’s Bakery in Nehalem) and it was so yummy!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019

The coffee was great but the rosemary bagel was a savory and salty delight! The shop also has some great art and photos to buy.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Hey guys, if you want a great cup of coffee and don’t mind getting treated poorly, then this is your place. The coffee is made with the finest ingredients, the barista taking their time on each coffee and nailing it every time. The atmosphere is yen and definitely has the high-end hippie beach vibe. But those ladies either do not care or have not learned the easiest & cheapest marketing tool they have available to them: friendliness. During my multiple recent visits over multiple days, I was not treated with “average customer service” one single visit. On the last visit, the cashier did not utter one word or even a smile to me during my entire ordering process. After I took a sip of my coffee, I cared less. But we will try another coffee shop next time.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Lovely coffee shop with friendly service and a great cup of coffee and tea! Just a few blocks to the beach!

Date of visit: April 2019