“Fantastic!!”

Spa Manzanita
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Manzanita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Manzanita offers wonderful massage, facials, body treatments, natural nail services and a full retail store. Every professional at spa manzanita pledges services and products to make your visit to the coast truly exceptional. You can look forward to an inspired ritual for body, mind and spirit. At spa manzanita, we combine the serenity of the beach, the power of expert touch and the comfort of our surroundings to ensure a rejuvenating experience. Because we all live as well as work at the beach, we take pride in building lasting relationships with all who share our commitment. We welcome you as friends as well as clients, seeking your wellness for tomorrow as well as your contentment for today. We are located in the heart of Manzanita, Oregon. 10 miles south of Cannon Beach, 90 miles west of Portland Oregon.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Pepper Pike, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had a 90 minute massage by Theron--best massage ever. Staff was exceedingly helpful. Scheduling was easy and accommodated our needs. If you're in or around Manzanita you should go.

Visited October 2013

Gresham, Oregon
“massage”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had a 90 minute massage Wed. 10/16. It was the best. Theron was the therapist. I highly recommend the spa and will certainly return on my next visit to Manzanita. I have raved to all my friends that they must go there on their next visit to manzanita.

Visited October 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Great Spa in Great Little Town”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I always have a wonderful experience at Spa Manzanita. I've been to the spa three times, each time getting a different service. My favorite has been the massage from Theron. The spa is small, but has a very relaxing atmosphere and a kind staff. I live in Colorado, but plan to return to the spa whenever I'm able to visit my favorite little town on the Oregon coast.

Vancouver, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couples massage was amazing”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Mazanita for our honeymoon and were very well taken care of at Spa Manzanita. We would definitely recommend you make a stop in there for some relaxation! We go to Mazanita every year with family and will be returning customers for sure.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved my service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my massage. People there were very friendly and professional. Perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon at the beach