“aaahhhh”

Spa Manzanita
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Manzanita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Manzanita offers wonderful massage, facials, body treatments, natural nail services and a full retail store. Every professional at spa manzanita pledges services and products to make your visit to the coast truly exceptional. You can look forward to an inspired ritual for body, mind and spirit. At spa manzanita, we combine the serenity of the beach, the power of expert touch and the comfort of our surroundings to ensure a rejuvenating experience. Because we all live as well as work at the beach, we take pride in building lasting relationships with all who share our commitment. We welcome you as friends as well as clients, seeking your wellness for tomorrow as well as your contentment for today. We are located in the heart of Manzanita, Oregon. 10 miles south of Cannon Beach, 90 miles west of Portland Oregon.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have one of the best massages in a long time. Ask for Judy or Susie. I was there for a girls weekend and we had one hour of bliss.... they are awesome there. Very friendly staff. Good products to peruse while waiting your turn... very clean and peaceful....

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the Beach Time Package with the Manzanita massage and was very pleased with my treatment. The massage was great, very relaxing while still working out my tight areas. I loved that all the products used were chemical free, I cannot wait to come back next time we are in the area!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My facial with Katie was super relaxing and she was very gentle with my sensitive skin. It is a week later and my skin is still looking great! I have had no irritation or redness like I did with my last facial treatment at another place. If I had my choice between a facial or a massage, I usually go with a massage. However, I went with the Signature Facial because it also included a massage of the neck/shoulder/hands/feet. It was a great combo of both. There wasn't any pressure or sales-pitch about purchasing the facials product like there is at some other places.

I have been to a couple other spas on the Northern Oregon coast and Spa Manzanita has more of a spa-like atmosphere and seemed more professional. I will be back!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had a 90 minute massage and was extremely pleased with the treatment as well as the overall ambience of the establishment. I had a massage withTheron. He is very professional and checks in as the massage progresses to make sure he is giving you what you want. He doesn't check in too often, just enough that you know he cares that you enjoy the experience.
The woman at the front desk was welcoming, the colors and decore set just the right beach tone.
I will be coming back again... saving my vacation pennies, as I type. :)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I treated myself and two other family members to a new year's eve massage at Spa Manzanita and we all loved it. We were visiting Manzanita on vacation and it seemed like a great way to end our vacation and our year. They were able to accomodate all three of us at the same time and provide deep tissue massages which were truly deep. The spa is an accomodating and relaxing place to visit. The staff and owner are friendly and helpful. I'd definitely do it again.

2  Thank Joni C