“Lunch during work”

Left Coast Siesta
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I came here on my lunch break yesterday and was absolutely delighted and the spicy chicken taco salad. Their habanero, hot salsa is perfect. I came back today.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

This cute little restaurant had surprisingly great Mexican Food that was super fresh yet had the Mexican flavors! my hubby had The Big Wet Burrito and I had two of the largest and delicious tacos ever. You can specify each vegetable that you want included at no cost. Also ice cold Mexican beer!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

We happened upon this little place. It was quite busy. Which usually indicates good food. It was. Great food. Very friendly. We were surprised on how much food we got for a descent price. I wish we could have tried more things there.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I have been going here for 3 years. Normally I love the food and the service but, something has changed.

I came in after work this week on September 20th.. When I walked in all the regular staff was gone. I ordered 2 taco’s to go. Previous service...5 minutes maximum wait. New service 40 minutes. Taco’s not anywhere as good as they use to be. Guess I’ll go back to making my own at home.

I’ll check in 6 months see if anything has improved, but for now it’s no longer my favorite place to eat.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I have been going to Manzanita every summer for 6 years and have never tried Left Coast Siest until this trip and I angry at myself! The food is amazing!! I got the taco salad and it was terrific! I wasnt even that hungry and ate the whole thing! The woman who took our order was extremely friendly! Do yourself a favor and go here now!