“My favorite place to eat in Manzanita”
Review of Left Coast Siesta

Left Coast Siesta
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I come here every time I visit Manzanita. Delicious, healthy Mexican food. Nice drink selection. Kids' entrees. Something for everyone!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food is fresh, filling, and predictable. It is a Left Coast version of Mexican food. They have a selection of burritos (pick the tortilla, meat, fillings, and sauce, and it is ready in minutes. Also an excellent selection of bottled beers and soft drinks. You order, get a number, and pick a table. Why Left Coast Mexican food? Usually lettuce and tomatoes are not part of a burrito. I like it and it is more like a burrito taco. Very tasty and filling (my wife and I usually split one).

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was my favorite place, you could sit outside, the menu was diverse and different and very good. Price was reasonable

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The restaurant has a nice sized deck facing Main St. Inside seating seating is somewhat limited. We were a group of nine, four kids and five adults. We managed to sit at two inside tables. Ordering is quick. You place your order with the cashier and get a seat. They give you a numbered table placard that servers use to deliver each meal. We were asked for names for each order and the food was delivered to the person. The Mexican food was very tasty and delivered promptly. Prices were moderate. The interior is tight on space and the ordering line is in front of the entrance door which can create a crowd that flows over to the tables. We enjoyed it and most importantly the kids loved it.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have eaten here with family each year that we have stayed in Manzanita. The food is fresh, filling, and tasty. They also have a nice selection of drinks both in beer and non-alcoholic. Place can be quite busy around dinner.