“Cool Eatery”

Bread and Ocean Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Manzanita
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful bakery located in Manzanita Oregon. The owner and chef is Julie Barker, who was the owner and creator of the late great Blue Sky Cafe. The food is absolutely fabulous and so creative.
Astoria, Oregon
“Cool Eatery”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Great stop before or after a surf session Great coffee, freindly staff pasteries are divine try the cardamon roll......! A must try when in Manzanita

• Visited April 2014

Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great vibe”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This place has a great assortment of good for you for, fresh bread, and goodies. The coffee isn't shabby either. The staff is patient and friendly.

Visited May 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent a weekend in Manzanita, and we enjoyed our breakfast at Bread and Ocean so much that we went back for lunch! Top notch baked goods and sandwiches. The bear claw was the best I've ever had.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, WA
“Try the homemade chai!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stopped by for a treat on my way to Tillamook. I got an orange and walnut roll. It was tasty, not crazy sweet but just sweet enough and dense. As I was ringing up I noticed they make their own chai so I ordered that too. Verrrry good chai! I wish I would have gone back and tried more on their menu. Their prices surprised me a little bit because I thought they'd be a little lower but I later realized that's kind of par for Manzanita.

Visited April 2014
Manzanita, Oregon
“You want a REAL bakery?”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Julie knows food, and prepares it well. This is one of those places crowed with locals, why? Because we know where to go for excellent baked goods!

Visited April 2014